Tuesday, June 14, 2011

ANTERIOR PITUITARY GLAND

"The Reason for What I've Become"




In the midst of the silent night
Looking far at the beam of light
Wondering how have I become
Lots of changes I wonder why?

My father used to lift me up,
Carry me around 'til I'm dropped
But now I asked, why did it stop?
And realized, I'm already tall for that.



It's funny how I feel this maze
Mood alters and reasoning change
Seeing myself becoming bloomed
Hips widened and chest renewed

I don't know what's inside of me
That makes me learn more of thee
They say it's about the hormone
Which helps my body to be honed



Anterior Pituitary they say
Is it the real place for it to lay?
Certain balance is needed to understand
GH, LH, TSH, FSH  is where it stands

Finding answers for these questions
Quite surprising what's the reason -
Small pea sized anterior pituitary gland
Responsible  for what I've become.



It is so great to know                                                         
That my Creator shows
How powerful He is
To make me just like this.






3 comments:

  1. indeed u're too tall to be carried around by your dad.. thanks to anterior pituitary gland for being the reason of what you have become.:)nice poem. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought pituitary glands can be this dramatic. Haha Profound! :)

    ReplyDelete